If you wrote a review that was removed from MyAutismTeam, it was because the review violated our terms of service.
Here are some common reasons a review is removed:
- If the content contains hate speech, bigotry, threats, lewdness or cursing.
- If the content contains promotion for another business, links to other sites or contact info to solicit business.
- If the review publicizes other people private information including full names, personal phone numbers and email addresses.
- If the content is not a review, but a random rant about the provider's political leanings, employment practices, or other topics that do not address the experience doing business with the provider.
- If the content appears be plagiarized from another site or user.
- If the content contains personal attacks or describes physical confrontations and/or sexual harassment.
You can view our complete terms of service here.
If you have any questions about this feature, please feel free to contact Support here